Denim Jacket– Ragstock
Dress– Random shop in Israel
Tights– Yaffo Street, Jerusalem
Combats– Borne Concept
Choker– Forever XII
Hello children! I am currently in Minneapolis, Minnesota– and sitting in the Mall of America, waiting for it to open. The reason for my horrible posting schedule lately, is simply because I have been busy packing up my life once again–making arrangements, finding a new place to live, stuffing my life into tiny suitcases–things like that. I see I don’t have time once again for a real post, so please enjoy this piece of randomness until I am officially back on schedule next week.
- When ever I cross the street, I always picture my death by car smashing. It’s really bad. I should get therapy.
- I crave vegetables. All the time. Cake doesn’t do it for me. Just vegetables.
- I’ve lost count how many times I have read Harry Potter– it was definitely over ten by the time I was 14.
- I used to have pretty straight hair when I was younger. Then I turned 16–and poof! I was a curly top.
- I consider myself a middle eastern mutt– I am of Israeli, Syrian, Iraqi and Egyptian descent.
- I haven’t worn ballet flats since I was 13 years old.
- When I move to Boston this Autumn, I will have lived in 4 different cities– LA, Jerusalem, New York City, Boston
- I love to stare at people on the subway and figure out their lives. It gives me a thrill.
- I stalk all my dates on Google before I go out with them. This is comprehensive research I tell you–not amateur stuff.
- I love thrift shopping more than I like regular shopping.
- When I was 12-14, I went through a serious tomboy phase. I wouldn’t even tie my shoes–too girly.
- I speak fluent Hebrew.
- I prefer guys who are short because then I can look them in the face, instead of staring at their chest like I’m some fetus.
- I am currently listening to Ignorance by Paramore (courtesy of Lu–from our music collab).
- I wore way too much eyeliner in high school. On purpose.
- I hitchhiked once. Across a farm. ;D
- I haven’t had soda since the 8th grade.
- States I’ve visited so far: California, Nevada, Washington, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Wisconsin, Minnesota.
- I hate sunshine.
- And I don’t like getting tan.
- I would rather go to the dentist then sit through a sports game.
- I taught 9th grade English at the age of 20 years old. Don’t ask.
- Male knees creep me out.
- I do not have a driver’s license yet. *Hangs head in shame.
- I seriously have to go to the bathroom.
What’s a strange fact about you?
Leave a comment below!